Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm tired

Morning all, I'm tired.

On the bright side, I'm no longer actually ill - the problem is having three jobs.

Three, I hear you cry?

Well, upto now I only had two - the second being helping Alison out with mrs vanelli's, which she runs. I've only done 36 hours there in the last 2 weeks...

I've now got a third job - programming a simulation type job with neural nets and things. Only 12 hours a week, but it WILL be interesting, could end up with interesting papers to publish...

Beyond all that, I still would like the occasional day off. Today won't be one, as I'm needed at mrs vanelli's, probably.

Just waiting for a phonecall....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its the 26th of July, whens the next post with the next installment from Canada.

Anonymous said...

Agreed update needed, you must do more than eat and sleep.

We are relying on yo to tell us what Canada is really like. et etc.

Anonymous said...

you guys are right , he does sleep too much, need an update!

Anonymous said...

Its now a whole month since you did an update, come on!!!!!