Monday, August 17, 2009

Character flaw?

Today, this morning I ran into a bit of Bad News.

Well, probably only bad news. The capitalisation is probably unnecessary. However, when I saw it my first thought was "That's inconvenient". Not "Oh my god" or anything along the lines.

That's inconvenient. Closely followed by an analysis of costs that probably deserved it's own spreadsheet.

All this with the emotional involvement of spilling milk. Actually - I'd have been more upset if I had spilt milk.

So the question....is this a flaw in my character?

Or should I just get out more?

3 comments:

manannan said...

oh dear how sad!

Here's some more bad news...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html?_r=1

Born Today said...

I've already seen it, and I'mn pondering what to write...

What time are you turning up tonight?

mana said...

Turn on your mobile and check your texts!!!

Won't make it tonight now, stil at work !