Friday, January 22, 2010

PC Free

Well, sometimes you just have to do the unpredictable.

Wear a suit to work. Do something you can't stand. Stroke a spider.

If you're the same person at the end of this year as you were at the end of last then it's a waste of a year. Well, unless you're dead. In which case you're not my target audience.

So I'm getting rid of my main PC...and not replacing it for a while.

How long, we shall see. But it'll stop me playing any computer games significantly more complicated then tetris for some time....

3 comments:

manannan said...

are you detoxing fully from warcraft, or will you use one of the other pcs?

If you wanted to install windows on the pc of mine round there, then your more than welcome.

Piro said...

*evil laugh* yes my influence is spreading eventually everyone will stop playing wow! whhhhaaaaaaaahhaaaa

*Cough* No honestly I give him a week before he snaps ;-)

Born Today said...

A week? But I'm going to scotland for a few days.

I couldn't organise it in less then a week!