Monday, January 7, 2008

AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

I was going to post many witty and thoughtprovoking observations today.

Perhaps comment on the use of reading as a punishment...why you should look up at lazer quest...the inadvisability of saying "He's around here somewhere" in such an establishment...

Or possibly about the nature of american gladiator...which really is a walk over compared to the old uk version. Wolf would have kicked their collective arses.

I might even explain why there's no picture of a small cuddly toy on the blog.

But no. I've spent the last two hours battling a failing windows 2000 installation. Two hours to get online.

So having finaly got there, I'm going to have a stiff drink. With ice.

And I'm going to fry the degus.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

xp is the way to go

Anonymous said...

Windows Server 2008 martin! Windows Server 0208.

Or cent OS! CENT OS MARTIN!

Anonymous said...

Windows; For all your troubles and restless nights, what better way to waste your time?

Born Today said...

I miss dos...

Anonymous said...

dos lol i remember too!

Anonymous said...

america land of the horizontally challenged