Sunday, December 16, 2007

New power supply

Ok people, sunday is BACK ON.

I have a new power supply. There will be a much, much longer post on the subject, for the simple reason I've got 30 days to change my mind on the subject.

You? Make up your mind? You couldn't choose a cake in a cakeshop
Alter, just because you've never seen me do it....

Anyway, there will be a longer post on the problem tomorrow, possibly with pictures -
Pictures? Hah!
- on the topic. Because the end of this saga isn't yet in sight.

Anyway, more tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts on buying a new laptop rather than keep struggling on with the one you have?

Gummy

Anonymous said...

Just poping round to the paladin's home to give him a present.

back before 6pm

Anonymous said...

Do I even dare ask how it went sunday?

Anonymous said...

went very well, was an easy instance and could have done it at lvl 13.

tab

Anonymous said...

Although the bloody imp kept breaking my sheep....

Anonymous said...

hehe :)