Monday, July 20, 2009

Being tired

I'm tired.

Really, really tired. Maybe even a little ill. Probably not anything interesting.

Because I've got Maelstrom at the weekend. There is no peace in the war - and I need to be there. I have things to do. There are demons to kill.

And a small child that needs to be laid to rest. After a party. With cake.

But I don't even have the energy to write a review of My New Toy. I'm going to bed in a minute - and I dread the morning sun.

Because I'll only want to sleep again.

4 comments:

Manannan said...

Tired?

I've been up since yesterday morning!!!

Going to bed in an hour :)

Oh - just to let zou all know we have arrived safelz in Austria...

manannan said...

oops just noticed the 'z' and the 'y' are in different postions - its not my spelling or being really tired.

Born Today said...

And I thought you'd gone local and picked up the accent.

Wave at cute-young-thing with you and good luck to the pair of you.

(You know me..names...power...)

Isabelle said...

says is a sarcastic voice "poor little you... not even a month ago you had 3 weeks worth of vacation on which most mornings you could sleep in and laze around in pyjamas"

and YOU'RE TIRED???