Friday, July 31, 2009

A good thing

I'm always told that I'm being negative about things I don't like.

This is true.

So I'm going say something positive about the worst thing I can think of. No, that's not the Labour party. Or the weather.

Nope - I'm talking Windows Vista. Now, all of you who have spoken to me about Microsoft and Windows know my views. But I'm going to say something nice about it.

Vista allows you to install without a code, for 30 days.

This means you can set it up, realise how abysmal it is and uninstall it without spending a penny.

I am being positive. Really!!

3 comments:

Botanica said...

Well, that just shows you're starting to get old - you should keep up with the times, you know...
(If I can get used to it, so can you)

Manannan said...

You should really catch up as your a little behind the times...

You can download different flavours of Linux for free, there are no issues playing your favorate games on Linux!

Thats how I play World of Warcraft, and believe it or not it runs faster and I gained more fps when running through Linux compared to Windows 2000 / XP!

But if you must have Windows, then you can get a free license for the latest beta version of Windows 7 that will last till March 2009.

Manannan said...

Oh - to get a copy of the Vista CD, you still have to buy a copy of it!

And I believe they had the 30 day grace period with Windows XP.