Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am not an angry person

I'm not angry. I can't stay angry with someone for more than an hour or two. I've never got the knack.

So little in the way of grudges or unpleasantness - unless the people involved make a prolonged attempt to annoy me. Six moths of annoyance starts to make me angry.

In four days, since Alison went back to the UK for a few days, them upstairs have made me angry. I know Ali and I are moving out...but shouldn't you atleast be civil?

For example, I lost net access for over an hour, as they faffed about installing a new wireless router. How they can afford it, I don't know. (More on this in a few days). But do they ask the one person they know who actualy has worked with wireless? Do they even know how to install it?

Of course not.

The result is a setup that can be hijacked from the far side of the world. All you need is their IP address. They didn't even put a password on it.

Would it be wrong to disable it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that you haven't already disabled it, tut tut your slacking :P

Born Today said...

Only because if I kill the net Now, not only do I loose it, but they'll eventualy ask me to fix it.

Besides, if I'm two days gone, it can hardly be me.

Anonymous said...

then again you could be the nice person you really are and offer to secure it for them........ thus leaving on a friendly note. Could be they are just abit worried at how they are going to cope with out your happy faces .... and the rent money...

Born Today said...

MLinda, thats part of the problem.

I offered to secure it. I offered to set it up. Part of my anger is directly related to being told to just go away.