Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

Evening all

Rather then comment on the recent elections - I'll save that for another day.

But I have found a solution to the D&D crisis. A druid/rogue, with a really odd obsession.
--

Now, at some point I'll talk about the insanity of work. But in the mean time, this joke reminds me of it at, sometimes...



Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the multiclass. Another fine solution to the unique character woes.

In other news IM IN YOUR HOUSE POASTING ON YOUR COMPUTER!

god it's crap, mofo boots up windows 2000.

Also, your cat is FATTER THAN EVER! I've put it on a diet, but it has started to consume the furniture. Alision will have to redecorate when she gets back.

Born Today said...

Matt, that's not actualy a computer.

It's an oversized calculator that I put back together after finding it in the shed.

No, really, the shed.

Windows 2K is about the only thing I had handy that woudl actualy run on it. Anything else would cause a meltdown of CATaclysmic preportions.

And about jinks...

You've seen Nick recently? Jinks didn't just eat him?

Keep feeding jinks...its for your own safety...don't take your eyes off her!

Anonymous said...

The shed? Are you sure? I would have guessed a cave. Did you, perhaps, find the box in a pile of rubble inside the shed?

Come to think of it, I have not seen nick in a while. There's an awful sent coming from the closet, oh hey jinx you fatty what are you doing ov-