Monday, April 20, 2009

Things that intrigue

What does it take to get your attention?

I'm tired. So tired that I've got a hot mug of milk at my elbow and I'm going to bed in just a minute. After posting this, most likely.

But as usual for a Monday I listened to "Old Harry's Game" - a show based in hell. But that's a side issue. On the radio clip, before it starts there's some quirky music that sounds really out of place.

So odd and out of place, I might even listen. If I wasn't falling asleep already.

--

Side issue: I'd love to say that because I'd rather go to bed early and sleep it clearly proves I'm not a WoW addict. Because I can't.

The net here is still screwed and about as usable as a waterproof teabag.

1 comment:

manannan said...

What does your net provider say about the problem?

With NTL, the modem router cannot cope when they upgrade/downgrade the speed of your internet.

Is it the same with yours?
I know you have your own modem but have you tried with another one?