Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I don't believe it...

While writing the previous post I used (or nearly used, but edited out - I'm not going hunting for it now!) a reference to a rubber duck fetish.

I did this by trying to think of the most unlikely thing I could think of.

However, on googling "rubber duck fetish" I came up with about 363,000 pages.

I really did choke on my tea.

The other potentially unlikely thing I mentioned was a women wrapped in Christmas paper.

I'm not sure I'm brave enough to look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computers, isn't it great having loads of choice? With upgrade paths made so easy and self explanitory...

Looking at upgrading my pc, and there is a new chip on the block - the new Intel i7 core.

The cheapest i7 processor is around 200 pounds but performs as good or better than the Intel quad 2 duo extreme which was selling for 1000 pounds earlier this year!!!!

But no news on compatability except that the 2009 i7 chip will have less pins than the one currently on offer now.

and you can build a decent system with 400 pounds but you can buy the i7 with its motherboard for 400 pounds - what do you do!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-028-OK

Now is this a good pc? currently save around 60 pounds excl vat