Friday, March 16, 2007

Flight back

Because I can't think of anything better, welcome to "flight back" - where I'll answer things from comments that might otherwise be overlooked.

Luke, since you like PC David Copperfield, I suggest you - and everyone else - go have a look here. Some of what he writes really alters how you read the news. Once I might have believed that some things politicians say about crime might be true. Now I've come to look at it through a twisted, blackened telescope. And it never looks the same.

As to Trudy's latest book....I'll say Hmmmm. Maybe I just read it to fast, but I wasn't as impressed as I was with some of her other work. Maybe because...damn it, thats a spoiler. I think you'll just have to read it.
--

White Wolf Stuff

As an open question, if I was willing to run something non-vampire (but white wolf(ish)) would I be able to scrounge up some players? Might even be able to offer god like powers for all players....
--


Anyone (or thing) that I've missed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! Me!

Loralai

Anonymous said...

Maybe just depends if I'm running anything when you decide to run it.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should lend me your Trudy C book so I can see if I agree with you! mm

Anonymous said...

So long as you run it when Worlds Largest Dungeon group 1 isn't, I'm sure I could "force" myself to try another new system :)