Monday, November 3, 2008

Of all the things to talk about...

Today for a few minutes, I logged into warcraft.

Yes, I know I'm on holiday. That I should be relaxing and enjoying myself...well, I am. But that's not what I want to talk about.

On both sides - horde and alliance, they asked me the same question...everyone, asking the same question.

Of all the things they could ask..."How's the weather" - I just find this....disapointing....

--

NB - Even I'm capable of being sensible. No, really. Me, sensible.

Instead of carrying away with me to Canada my token that generates my minute by minute code, without which my accont is useless....I left it behind me in the UK.

And took the code off my account for a few weeks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAtch day today

Anonymous said...

Retri Pallys nerfed even more :(

Retri pallys were buffed up on the previous patch, but then global pally nerfs via 3 forced server reboots (outside normal patches and without warnings)

Now there are more nerfs globally to pallys again!

What do Blizzard want us Pallys to be? Healadins only?

All the patching is because of people moaning that they were uber in PVP.

The example used is a full T6 pally killing a new lvl 70 (only eqiuped in greens) killed in 2 blows - Thats right, someone who's spent lots of time gathering the correct gear for his build killing someone who had sub standard kit in 2 blows.

Suprised that they aren't nerfing everyone else or maybe buffing up the newbie lvl 70!!!!

Anonymous said...

When you get a minute you need to look at the events tab on the club website.

Anonymous said...

Another post please

Anonymous said...

oh dear how sad BORN not able to play without his patch, there is always a way to get into progs and wipe people out.... he he he

Born Today said...

I'm quite happy to wait till I get back for the expansion and everything on warcraft.

I could give up if I wanted to.